Thursday, March 29, 2007

Discovering how to post pictures on my blog

Friends

















I accidentally photo- shopped it and I hope you forgive me!

Ignoring the words, this image represents friends because they are people who accompanied me on my birthday, choose to spend time with me that night and most of all enjoy the time they had with me. They also helped me finish my drink! Overall the people are my friends because they spend time with me, enjoy being around me and are also very helpful towards me.



High-tech



















I believe this is high-tech, because of the version of the computer. It appears to be a highly developed equipment and very stylish and thin when comparing it to the old, thick computers that were accompanied with their big towers. The Cd could represent a lot of things; everything you want to find will be as easy as finding it on a disc, the computer is as thin as the disc. All this requires high-technology and everyone knows that computers are high-technology, since everything they want and need can be found on the computer. If the computer wasn't high technology than people wouldn't spend most of their time on them!!


News




















This is a very traditional representation of the news. It looks like a television, radio or newspaper station that transmits information to the public. You have your journalists, bosses, technicians and so on. The news is printed on paper as seen in the image, you have your recorders, and machines that control the printing press or whatever it seems to be.
Summer















How can this image not represent summer? It has all the necessities that makes it summer, the sun, the lunch shades, the people sun-baking,the beach, the sunglasses, the hotel resorts, (holiday destinations are usually always at the beach), the sand, the gorgeous women in their bikinis and not to mention hot bods!! And I have to mention Borot, his togs are as summer as you can get, if that's not summer, I don't know what is.
Unconventional


















How often do we see this in our daily lives? This image is very eccentric and looks very artisitic. Someone with a good imagination must have designed this. I like the idea of the weeds growing out of the toilet bowl becasue it is very unconventional and I have seen such an idea before.

University life











I strongly beleive this represents University Life. At Uni you will usually see me doing what is shown in this image; sitting in the library, studying at one of the desks. I walk in the library and always see the desks taken. Study is one of the most important priorities for a University student and in most cases, you will find that they spend most of thier time studying, alone and with friends.











































No comments: